As the aerospace industry shows continued recovery, cycle time reduction will become more and more critical to meet the increasing demands. The positive industry trends signal the need for new solutions to machine HRSA materials efficiently with maximum material removal, while predictably producing quality parts. With this in mind, Sandvik Coromant specialists will share best practices to meet these demands and introduce latest innovations from Sandvik Coromant made for machining difficult materials and aerospace parts.
Attend this session and learn:
- How to boost process security when turning components –and how CoroTurn® 107 stability makes it possible
- Why the new CoroMill MH20 is a powerful high feed pocket milling solution for ensuring secure and vibration-free machining
- Produce higher quality surface finish with VERICUT and the M5 series combined
- How the new S205 HRSA turning grade for higher speeds increases productivity in semi-finishing and finishing applications
- The key solutions needed for productive turning of difficult machine materials in aerospace
Click here to register for the Dec. 16, 2021, Manufacturing Lunch + Learn taking place at 12PM ET.