3D laser industrial profiler
Teledyne DALSA has introduced a high-accuracy 3D laser profiler series for industrial imaging and factory automation. The Z-Trak LP1 series of 3D laser profilers deliver accurate and precise height measurements in an ergonomically designed compact unit, with a powerful FIR-peak detector. Z-Trak LP1 series profilers are factory-calibrated and bundled with Teledyne DALSA’s Sapera Processing 8 Runtime, or Sherlock 8 3D software for easy setup and deployment. In addition, the LP1 series feature a GigE Vision interface, support the GenICam standard, and are easy to interface with other off-the-shelf software. The Z-Trak supports Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and features general-purpose inputs/outputs and flexible mounting options.
Z-Trak laser profilers are ideal for in-line metrology, volumetric measurements, parts inspection and identification, and bin-picking applications for semiconductor, electronics, factory automation, and logistics.
- Robust FIR-Peak detector algorithm delivers high accuracy and stable operations
- Enables imaging of objects with different surface reflectance
- High accuracy with both red and blue lasers
- Optimized optical path ensures consistent results across the entire measurement range
- Wide selection of models: measurement range from 10mm to 1,000mm
- Available in laser class 2M and 3R for wide operating conditions
- Compact IP67 housing for harsh operating environment
- Z-Trak includes proven Sapera LT, Sapera Processing Group 1 RTL, and Sherlock 8.0 3D