Steel industrial electronic torque wrench
January 19, 2016http://www.snapon.com/industrial
Kenosha, Wisconsin – Snap-on Industrial’s ControlTech (CTECH) Steel Industrial Electronic Torque Wrench now comes with interchangeable ISO/IZO wrench head models, giving the tool added flexibility to be used on a variety of applications in the industrial, power generation, and aviation industries.
The two interchangeable wrench head models, insert ring and open ended, are for use in minimal clearance areas. Technicians can select up to 23 open ended models in sizes between 7mm to 19mm 9 x 12, and select sizes between 13mm and 32mm 14 x 18. Insert ring sizes range between 10mm to 19mm 9 x 12, and select sizes between 13mm and 32mm 14 x 18.
Designed for repeated use, the CTECH torque wrench offers weight comparable to mechanical click-type torque wrenches, yet the CTECH provides instant data on the exact torque applied, which mechanical wrenches can’t do.
The CTECH Steel Industrial Electronic Torque Wrench with interchangeable heads comes in three sizes:
- Stock number CTECHAN30A; shank diameter 9mm x 12mm; torque range, Nm: 1.50 to 30.00; length without head 13.3"
- Stock number CTECHAN135A; shank diameter 9mm x 12mm; torque range, Nm: 6.8 to 135.0; length without head 17.8"
- Stock number CTECHBN340A; shank diameter 14mm x 18mm; torque range, Nm: 17.0 to 340.0; length without head 23.9"
Key performance features of the ControlTech Steel Electronic Torque Wrench with interchangeable heads include:
- Fully programmable with convenient data download capabilities
- Sequence programming and job mode functionality
- Built-in indicator alerts user when calibration is due
- Reliable data trail (USB downloadable data)
- Multi-sensory indicator lights (LCD, LED, audible, and vibratory)
- Rugged metal body and backed by a 2-year warranty
- Supervisory control capabilities
- Control torque accuracy to ±2% clockwise, ±3% counterclockwise
Source: Snap-on Industrial