Smalley web store, live chat
Lake Zurich, Illinois – Smalley is launching a Smalley Web Store and Live Chat for U.S. based visitors. Online ordering of wave springs, retaining rings, and constant section rings is now available on https://www.smalley.com.
After creating an account, approved users have access to:
• Convenient 24/7 ordering online
• More than 9,000 most popular parts available
• Product pricing in real-time with no need to wait for a quotation
• Part comparison tool to find what is best for the application
• Wish lists to save part numbers for quick ordering
• Easy reorder with saved history
• Quick check-out with credit card (PO terms not accepted)
"We strive to be at the forefront of the industry and help our customers every step of the way. The Smalley Web Store is a simple and convenient way to order our parts so that we can better serve our customers," said Robert Thompson, Smalley's marketing director. "Launching an online store is just another way we try to make our customers' lives easier and enhance their Smalley experience."
Alongside the launch of the online store, Smalley is also offering Live Chat customer support on their website during regular business hours. Live Chat allows customers to receive a real-time response from Engineering and Technical Support for product, application, and quotation assistance.
The Web Store and Live Chat are just two new additions to Smalley's extensive customer support system. This includes programs such as Free Samples for prototyping, a full product-line CAD library, hundreds of engineering resources within the Online Resource Library, and an Ask the Expert program where technical questions can be submitted to an engineer.
Check out the Smalley Web Store now.