Data logger, printer
The DP-1VA Digimatic data logger and printer, replacing the DP-1VR, has been added to Mitutoyo's data management systems product line.
The DP-1VA collects data from a digimatic gage, and that data can be stored, exported to software, or printed. A new USB connection allows collected data to be easily transferred from the DP-1VA to a PC. The output is HID or VCP so data can be sent directly to Excel or data collection software such as IT-Pak or MeasurLink. Digimatic 2 function allows the measurement data of high-resolution gages to be output in their entirety in metric or inch.
- Supports any gage with digimatic/SPC output
- Up to 1,000 pieces of data can be stored
- Timed data collection is possible at intervals of 0.25, 1, 5, or 30 seconds, and 1, 30, or 60 minutes
- Data can be triggered by the button on the DP-1VA, gage, cable, or footswitch
- Data for each part measured can be printed on thermal paper and/or sent into Excel or SPC software thru USB
- Tolerances can be set into the unit and statistics can be calculated and printed directly from the DP-1VA. No additional software is required
- DP-1VA is a great low-cost alternative to an SPC software