5-axis universal machining center
The G150 is the smallest universal machining center in the G-module concept of GROB and enables customers from various industries to machine with the highest precision. With direct and absolute position encoders in all axes, the 5-axis machining center guarantees maximum accuracy for complex components and features an innovative calibration and cooling concept.
- The horizontal spindle position permits the longest possible Z-travel path in the machine class and optimum chip fall.
- Three linear and two rotary axes permit 5-sided machining as well as 5-axis simultaneous interpolation.
- The machine's unique axis arrangement permits overhead machining, offering you an optimum accessibility to the part and almost limitless possibilities for part machining.
- The basis of the drive concept are two symmetrically arranged ball screws and a weight compensation function in the Y'-axis. Torque motors in the A'- and B'-axes ensure dynamic and wear-free machining of parts.
- The unique arrangement of the three linear axes minimizes the distance between the guides and the machining point (TCP), lending the machine considerable stability.
- The unique axis arrangement permits an extremely large swivel range of 230° in the A'-axis.
- The tunnel concept allows the largest possible component – even in the case of with extremely long tools – to be machined within the work area without collision.
Working travels: 450mm/670mm/665mm in X-, Y-, Z-axis
Max. speeds: 50/40/60 in X-, Y-, Z-axis (m/min)
Interference diameter: 580mm
Chip-to-chip time t1: 2.6 according to VDI 2852 (s) relative to speed (rpm)
Positioning accuracy: 0.006mm in X-, Y-, Z-axis
Table diameter: 380mm
Table load: 250kg/220kg, without/with pallet
Total weight: 14,600kg/15,400kg, without/with pallet changer
Tool length for single disk-type tool magazine: 265mm HSK-E40/HSK-A63