Cosen Saws leading edge sawing solutions
Cosen Saws is bringing band saws to IMTS 2022 (booth 236931). With over 140 configurable options that cut several materials at every size, Cosen Saws provides a solution.
Cosen experts will present live demonstrations on any machine. They’ll also be available to answer questions and help find the best sawing solution for specific applications.
Saws to be displayed include:
V-2026NC – Semi-automatic tilt-frame band saw
- Capacity: 20" x 26"
- Vertical tilt-frame saw
- Cutting angles of up to 60°
- Automatic angle-adjust built into the HMI
G320 – Fully automatic horizontal dual column band saw
- Capacity: 12.8" x 15"
- Combination of rigidity, state of the art software, technology, and affordability
- Stainless steel dual column design
- High production cutting
C-Tech C2 – Fully automatic enclosed horizontal dual post band saw
- Capacity: 10.2" x 11.8"
- Fully enclosed saw
- Uses a heavy-duty dual post design
- Saw head travels along a linear guide system
- Enclosed design to emphasize safety
SH-500M – Semi-automatic horizontal scissor style, mitering band saw
- Capacity: 11" x 19.7"
- Miter cut up to 60°
- Large capacity
MH-1016JA – Manual horizontal scissor style band saw
- Capacity: 9" x 14.6"
- Designed for shops with multiple users and needs to cut a variety of structural or solid materials
- Ensures reliability, accuracy, and a high level of performance
VCS600 – Vertical contour band saw
- Capacity Height: 12"
- Capacity Throat: 23.5"
- Robust table, 3 HP motor, and blade in one compact footprint
- All tool, die, and plate work within reach in the facility