Phillipsburg, New Jersey – Bihler of America’s efficient, servo-driven, 4 Slide-NC reduces setup and changeover times compared to standard four-slide forming equipment.
- Highly efficient production of strip and wire parts, even in small batch sizes
- Rapid response capability for short-term customer requests
- Lot sizes processed in half the time
- Reduced tool costs and debugging time
- Full-tool compatibility with select mechanical 4 Slide machines
- Storage for multiple tool setups and configurations
- Integrated process and production monitoring
An easy-to-use digital control system allows the complete visualization of both the production process and automation tasks.
Bihler 4 Slide-NC is a joint venture of Bihler of America and Otto Bihler Maschinenfabrik, Germany.