8" and 10" reversible wire twisters
November 16, 2015
Kenosha, Wisconsin – Snap-on Industrial has introduced reversible wire twisters that are designed for one-handed operation for increased efficiency and user comfort.
The Reversible Wire Twisters feature one-handed operation of both the locking and reversing functions, and are engineered for repeated use of more than 60,000 cycles in industrial applications. Two versions of the tool are available:
- Stock No. WTG8 – 8" Reversible Wire Twister L/R with FOD Wire; 8" Length; wire capacity: 0.015" to 0.031"
- Stock No. WTG10 – 10" Reversible Wire Twister L/R with FOD Wire; 10" Length; wire capacity: 0.024" to 0.047"
Features and benefits of the Reversible Wire Twisters include:
- Spring-loaded handles automatically open when lock is released
- Jaw tips designed for precision work and hard to reach areas
- Reversible trigger makes it easy to switch between right and left applications with one hand
- Designed to retain clipped wire, reducing the likelihood of foreign object damage
- Ergonomic handle reduces user fatigue
Source: Snap-on Industrial