John Burke, Southeast Regional Sales Manager, Stäubli Corp. explains how automated washing solutions have increased production and improved product quality while reducing operating costs.
Automated washing solutions have increased production and improved product quality while reducing operating costs. In this presentation, we explore cleaning processes and the benefits of robot washing for numerous applications ranging from low and high-pressure cleaning, very high-pressure deburring, degreasing, rinsing, and drying applications.
Stäubli is a global mechatronics solution provider with four dedicated divisions: electrical connectors, fluid connectors, robotics, and textile, serving customers who want to increase their productivity in many industrial sectors. Stäubli’s an international group operating in 29 countries, with agents in 50 countries on four continents.
Stäubli’s workforce of 5,500 shares a commitment to partnering with customers in nearly every industry to provide comprehensive solutions with long-term support. Originally founded in 1892 as a small workshop in Horgen/Zurich, today Stäubli is an international group headquartered in Pfäffikon, Switzerland.
Latest from Aerospace Manufacturing and Design
- #5 Lunch + Learn: Creating efficiencies in your automotive machining from the start
- Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse installs hydrogen test bench
- ModuleWorks’ 2022.12 digital manufacturing software
- Boeing invests $2.3 million in STEM education
- Portescap’s 26BF-2A nuvoDisc flat motor
- Raytheon Technologies reports 2022 results
- Kaiser Manufacturing's Tool Caddy
- #5 Manufacturing Matters: Women to Watch in Manufacturing Roundtable