Gain insights from this panel as they discuss a case study of selecting, deploying, and scaling, digitalized, smart manufacturing operations.
In an increasingly competitive world, the digital factory embraces the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) to deliver advanced optimization and otherwise inaccessible levels of performance and business growth. Gain insights from this live panel as they discuss a case study of selecting, deploying, and scaling, digitalized, smart manufacturing operations. Hear first-hand about Magellan Aerospace Limited’s journey to becoming a cutting-edge smart manufacturing operation. Learn about their phased approach to maturing and expanding their smart manufacturing capabilities from a phase one facility into multiple operations. Panelists including Magellan Aerospace Limited’s Director of Technical Operations Tom Heis, True Analytics Manufacturing Solutions (TAMS)’ CTO John Murphy, as well as Juxtum’s Director Rob Longfellow will detail how to accelerate the implementation of intelligent systems and strategically scale smart manufacturing operations beyond a test deployment by following a strategic, smart manufacturing roadmap that positively impacts the bottom line.
View the presentation to learn more.
Latest from Aerospace Manufacturing and Design
- #5 Lunch + Learn: Creating efficiencies in your automotive machining from the start
- Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse installs hydrogen test bench
- ModuleWorks’ 2022.12 digital manufacturing software
- Boeing invests $2.3 million in STEM education
- Portescap’s 26BF-2A nuvoDisc flat motor
- Raytheon Technologies reports 2022 results
- Kaiser Manufacturing's Tool Caddy
- #5 Manufacturing Matters: Women to Watch in Manufacturing Roundtable