Graham Roeder, national product manager at JTEKT Machinery, highlights the latest in horizontal, vertical, and turning machinery; grinding solutions; gear manufacturing; wafer grinding for the semiconductor industry; and automation.
For over 70 years, JTEKT Machinery (formerly known as Toyoda) has been one of the world's leaders in machine tool manufacturing. JTEKT Machinery machines are engineered for innovators, and built with the speed, strength, and capacity to get you there. From job shop applications to high-volume production, JTEKT Machinery exceeds your quality and precision expectations.
Latest from Aerospace Manufacturing and Design
- #5 Lunch + Learn: Creating efficiencies in your automotive machining from the start
- Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse installs hydrogen test bench
- ModuleWorks’ 2022.12 digital manufacturing software
- Boeing invests $2.3 million in STEM education
- Portescap’s 26BF-2A nuvoDisc flat motor
- Raytheon Technologies reports 2022 results
- Kaiser Manufacturing's Tool Caddy
- #5 Manufacturing Matters: Women to Watch in Manufacturing Roundtable