Hila Desheh, PolyJet Applications Engineer. Hila is part of the Stratasys Corporate Applications Team focusing on PolyJet technology. She joined Stratasys in October 2013, and has been involved in application development, supporting new product development and supporting in the creation of sales samples and models. Hila holds a B.Des in Industrial Design from Holon Institute of Technology in Israel.
Kim Killoran, Marketing Specialist, Stratasys. Killoran has 5 years of experience in the 3D printer industry, working first with the Dimension 3D Printer product line, then with growing responsibilities across all Stratasys product lines. She has hands-on experience managing a bank of 3D printers at Stratasys, providing printed models for sales and marketing use. She currently coordinates content development of webinars and promotional campaigns, and is the lead marketing resource for Stratasys’ efforts in the education market. Before joining the company, Killoran worked as a marketing project manager at Wilson Learning for 6 years. She received a B.S. from North Dakota State University.
What you'll learn:
In this free 30-minute webinar, we'll discuss:
• Who can benefit from PolyJet jigs and fixtures
• PolyJet's role in streamlining jig and fixture creation
• Comparison between conventional and PolyJet manufacturing methods
• Where PolyJet jigs and fixtures are a best fit
• How other companies have benefitted
Who should attend?
• Manufacturing and production managers & engineers
• Engineering managers & directors
• Tooling designers and producers
• Design engineers
• Machine shop supervisors
• Assembly supervisors
Click here to access this webinar.