Richard Aboulafia, Vice President, Analysis, Teal Group Corporation, will discuss the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on civil aviation and defense markets in this free webinar, May 12, 2020, 12 pm to 1 pm EDT.
A widely respected aviation industry expert and contributor to Aerospace Manufacturing and Design’s annual forecast issue, Aboulafia will also explain the big picture factors that will impact the downturn and recovery.
Aboulafia manages consulting projects in the commercial and military aircraft field and analyzes broader defense and aerospace trends. He has advised numerous aerospace companies, including most prime and many second- and third-tier contractors in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. He also advises numerous financial institutions on aerospace market conditions.
Frequently cited as an aviation industry authority by trade and news publications, Richard has appeared on numerous television news and radio programs including ABC, BBC, Bloomberg, Reuters, CBS, CNN, NBC, NPR, and PBS.
By attending this webinar, you’ll learn:
• How COVID-19 is different from the Great Recession of 2008 and what that means to aerospace markets
• How oil prices and interest rates affect commercial aircraft markets
• How government aid can pull demand forward
• What recovery will look like
• What’s prompting the shift toward single-aisle jetliners
• How defense budgets and export demand are helping