"As we continue to evolve and advance relationships with our suppliers, it is critical that we recognize those partners whose commitment and customer focus is lock step with our own," said David Wilkins, Raytheon’s vice president of contracts and supply chain. "The Supplier Excellence Program Awards acknowledge the suppliers who share our vision of customer success through trusted, innovative solutions."
The Supplier Excellence Program supports Raytheon's strategic sourcing which enables:
- Enhanced engagement and communication
- Quantitative and qualitative measurement of supplier performance
- Recognition and rewards for top performers who contribute to both customer and Raytheon success
Recipients are recognized in two categories for their achievements: Premier and EPIC. Premier Awards recognize a supplier's support and commitment to affordability, technical, business management and/or partnership. EPIC Awards recognize a supplier's overall Excellence in Performance, Innovation & Collaboration for one or more Raytheon business.
Premier Award Winners:
- Anaren Microwave Inc.
- Sanmina Corp.
- UTC Aerospace Systems, Actuation & Propeller Systems
- Orbital ATK
- Dynetics Inc.
- Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace
- Mercury Corp. - Memory and Storage Solutions
- Primus Technologies Corp.
- EMCORE Corp.
- Spectra Technologies LLC
EPIC Awards Winners:
- Advanced Electronics Co. Ltd.
- BCD Travel
- Cobham Mission Systems, Orchard Park
- Corning Inc.
- Ceradyne, Inc., a 3M Co.
- CEVA Logistics
- Cree Inc
- Fifth Gait Technologies Inc.
- Global Relief Technologies Inc.
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corp.
- Inovar Inc.
- NWL Inc
- Orient Construction Co. - Weavers
- Page Europa
- Riverside Machine & Engineering Inc
- Saudi Logistics & Technical Support
- State Seal Co.
- US Dynamics Corp.
Additional information about Raytheon's strategic sourcing process and the Supplier Excellence Program can be found at www.raytheon.com/suppliers.