Global manufacturer of CNC machine tools Okuma America Corp. announces the world debut of an interactive, virtual showroom experience.
Visitors can experience Okuma’s showroom at their convenience with a self-guided tour. A helpful navigational guide allows visitors to explore various areas of the showroom which include machines, technologies, service programs, podcasts, partner highlights, machine specials, and an overview of Okuma’s distribution network. More specifically, visitors can view in-depth machine videos, interact with 360° machine renderings, and chat with Okuma experts during the tour.
“COVID-19 has changed the way the world interacts for the foreseeable future. Okuma has embraced these changes by creating a safe, virtual showroom for our customers. I’m proud of the work and the efforts of my team in creating a first-class, virtual experience for visitors to come and view at their convenience,” says Okuma America Corp. President and COO Jim King.
Virtual showroom highlights
• 17 Machines: lathes, multitasking machines, machining centers, grinder, and double column
• Technology: Artificial Intelligence (AI), automation, Connect Plan, Collision Avoidance System (CAS), Okuma’s App Store
• Service: spindle and electrical exchange, machine warranty, preventive maintenance, training
• Podcasts: Shop Matters episodes
• Distributors and Partners: learn more about Okuma distributors and partners and how they can help solve manufacturing challenges
• Virtual Show Specials: 100 machines available for immediate delivery
Experience Okuma’s interactive, virtual showroom at www.okuma.com/showroom.