Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing and the 30th anniversary of Ohio Aerospace Institute with thoughtful perspectives on the past, present, and future of commercial and defense aviation and cyber security. Examine current trends and best practices affecting advanced technology and component manufacturers in the aerospace and research arena.
The full day program offers:
• Connections to aerospace opportunities
• Networking with industry leaders including legal and cyber security experts
• Best practices and compliance requirements for government contracts, as well as control requirements for aerospace, including industry, academia, and research organizations
• Information on how your company can fill the growing maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) need in the aerospace industry
• Meet retired NASA astronauts Greg Harbaugh and Michael Foreman, as well as others who play a role in the history and future of aerospace.
Opportunities are available for companies to set up tables showcasing their technologies and products. This will be open to member companies first. If you are interested, please contact ShelbyHoltKomar@oai.org or KimHolizna@oai.org.
Speakers & panelists
Greg Harbaugh and Michael Foreman – Retired NASA Astronauts
Dr. John M. Sankovic – CEO of Ohio Aerospace Institute
Kerry T. Scarlott – BakerHostetler
W. Barron A. Avery – BakerHostetler
Randall Cook – Ankura
Michael Garson – Ankura
Member and Government Rate $50
*Includes continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments, networking reception, and presentation materials
*Continuing Legal Education Credits available
Please join the Astronaut/Panel Q&A only from 3:00pm to 5:30pm
There is no cost for this portion of the program, however, you must still register to attend.
Co-Sponsored by Kent State University College of Aeronautics and Engineering, Ankura, and BakerHostetler.