The promise of shop-floor connectivity and Industry 4.0 is to drive more informed decisions, gain real-time visibility into production, and optimize processes. As a result, manufacturers can achieve efficient and flexible production and are better equipped to make predictions and adjust to changing operation conditions.
Harnessing these capabilities to become fully digital, however, requires a roadmap. During this panel discussion, industry experts will discuss the latest trends and capabilities in digital technologies, how to leverage collected data, and share strategies to achieve digital transformation goals.
Register for free to attend July 22, 2021 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topics will include:
• First steps to building your smart factory
• Adopting new technology and connecting existing equipment
• Gaining real-time visibility into production, machines, and equipment
• Leveraging and managing collected data
• The latest industry 4.0/IIoT approaches to boost operations and opportunities
• Tools to help achieve fully automated production