Temperature controller for thermoelectric modules
April 26, 2016http://www.ovenind.com
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania – The field configurable, open board Temperature Controller 5R9-350 is designed with a proportional integral control algorithm to provide precise control to thermoelectric (Peltier effect) modules. The controller can be set up for heat or cool and can run Ramp & Soak profile. Pulse Width Modulation controls the power level in the thermoelectric module at a base frequency of 2.5KHz, output stage is high resolution.
Accessories available are digital display, keypad, sensors and cable.
- Input voltage: 7VDC to 36 VDC
- Output voltage: 0 to 36 VDC
- Load current: 0.1A to 15A per channel, total current 18A max
- Temperature resolution: 0.01°C
- Dual outputs or output can be synchronized for higher output current
- Outputs are open drain
- Proportional Integral derivative control algorithm
- Pulse width modulated output
- TTL to USB communication via optional OI-TTL-Cable
- Setup and Monitor control through included GUI & DLL
- Ramp & Soak profile
- TR67 (15K 1.0°C) -20°C to 110°C
- TR91 (10K) -40°C to 150°C
- TR104 (50K) 0°C to 150°C
- TR136 (15K 0.1°C) -20°C to 110°C
- TR141 (5K) -40°C to 90°C
- TR165 (231.5K) 25°C to 250°C
Source: Oven Industries Inc.