Compact SCARA robots
Rochester Hills, Michigan – FANUC’s compact, lightweight selective compliance assembly robot arm (SCARA) robots feature high-speed, precise operation for pick and place, assembly, testing/inspection, and packaging processes in a wide range of industries.
The SR-3iA offers a 3kg payload, 400mm reach, and 200mm stroke, and the SR-6iA has a 6kg payload, 650mm reach, and 210mm stroke.
Powered by the new R-30iB Compact Plus controller, the new SCARA robots offer the same intelligence and reliability available on all FANUC robots, including integrated iRVision, force sensing, conveyor tracking, fieldbus connectivity, integrated safety, and most other software options. FANUC’s new SCARA iRProgrammer software interface is easy to use for programming with tablets or PCs, and can be accessed via a web browser.
• High inertia capacity maximizes flexibility to handle large work pieces
• Bottom cable exit (optional) provides cable protection, saves valuable floor space
• Integral air lines, 24VDC power and I/O signal cables, and solenoid valves (optional) simplify system integration
• Brake release switch on the robot’s arm allows error recovery
• Standard CE/NRTL compliance on the R-30iB Compact Plus controller allows global deployment without additional cost
FANUC’s SCARA robots will be available in North America in Q1 2018.