LR Mate 200iD Robots
Rochester Hills, Michigan – FANUC Corp.'s family of LR Mate 200iD robots is for a wide range of manufacturing operations that require access into small spaces. A very slim arm about the same size as a human arm, and a bottom cable exit option minimize interference with peripheral devices. The LR Mate 200iD robots offer a best in class work envelope for both upright and invert mount installations. The LR Mate 200iD robots are also available with ISO Class 4 cleanroom for healthcare packaging applications.
LR Mate 200iD Features and Benefits
- Slim arm and compact foot print minimizes interference to peripheral devices in narrow spaces.
- Available in three variations: standard, short, and long arm.
- Four to seven kg wrist load capacity with six-axis articulation.
- Best in class work envelope simplifies system layout.
- Fastest joint axes speeds maximize system throughput.
- Integrated 24VDC power, signal and air for easy end-of-arm-tool connection.
- Integrated thru-arm cable option for iRVision, force sensing, Ethernet and auxiliary axes.
- Flexible mounting (upright, invert, angle).
- High rigidity and the most advanced servo technology enable smooth motion at high speeds.
- Easy integration into machines.
- Features lightest mechanical unit in its class.
- IP67 rating allows operation in factory environments with dust and oil mist.
About FANUC America Corp.
FANUC America Corp. is a subsidiary of FANUC Corp. in Japan, and provides industry-leading robotics, CNC systems, and factory automation. FANUC’s innovative technologies and proven expertise help manufacturers in the Americas maximize efficiency, reliability and profitability.
Source: FANUC America