Preserving the tradition originated by the late Robert Peaslee, a brazing pioneer who invented the first nickel-based brazing filler metal, Wall Colmonoy offers a spring session of Modern Furnace Brazing School on May 15-17, 2018, at Wall Colmonoy’s Aerobraze Brazing Engineering Center in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Engineers, technicians, quality managers, production managers, and others will participate in hands-on practical applications while learning about brazing technology from brazing engineers. For more than 60 years, Wall Colmonoy engineers have been gaining practical experience on actual problems in brazing plants around the world.
This three-day seminar offers knowledge and practical application on:
• Brazing Design
• Metallurgical Aspects / Brazing Operation
• Brazing Atmosphere and Furnace Equipment
• Brazing Material Selection and Applications
• Quality Control
Unlike other classroom-only seminars, Brazing School attendees will tour the facility and see the actual brazing application on the shop floor. They will also have the opportunity to apply different forms of filler metal to supplied samples, have them vacuum brazed, and discuss the outcomes.
Modern Furnace Brazing School instructors are:
• Lydia Lee, BSE, M. Eng, MBA, Director of Brazing Engineering Center, Alloy Products Group, USA
• Russ Wilcox, BME, MBA, Sales Manager, Alloy Products Group, USA
• Kevin Luer, BS/MS/PhD - Metallurgy, Director of Sales, Alloy Products Group, USA
• Ron Yarnall, Sales Manager, Aerobraze Engineered Technologies, USA
For seminar details and registration information, contact Jim Nicoll, Marketing Associate, at
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 248.585.6400, ext. 233, or visit www.wallcolmonoy.com/brazing-school/