Known for engineering custom mechanical solutions, including linear motion systems, assembly lines, material handling carts, safety guarding, custom machine enclosures, factory stairs and platforms, ergonomic workstations, and machine bases, MB Kit Systems continues to seek out product innovations that improve its customers’ production efficiencies with flexible, scalable, reliable, and cost-effective solutions.
Adding Glide-Line to its growing list of approved suppliers enables MB Kit Systems to offer its customers configurable pallet handling and multi-strand conveyor solutions that meet the same high standards it sets for other mechanical solutions applications.
“Like the item extruded aluminum profile systems we use for other applications, Glide-Line conveyors are highly versatile, with more than 600,000 standard configurations,” said MB Kit Systems President Eveline Nordhauss. “This provides us the ability to design the best material handling solutions for our customers, with parts that are recognized for their high quality and reliability.”
Designed by a long-time conveyor integrator with more than 30 years’ experience, the Glide-Line system enables MB Kit Systems to:
• Quickly design and price custom, scalable material handling solutions
• Engineer material handling systems that meet Cleanroom Class 100 and ISO Class 5 certifications
• Develop and ship significant projects with fast turnaround
For customers seeking custom pallet handling systems, the Glide-Line conveyors offer several technical advantages as well:
• Easy-to-maintain conveyor systems that can be serviced from above, without removing fasteners
• 24V DC direct-drive motors that offer quiet, high-load, maintenance-free operation without a gearbox
• Roller elements with precision ball bearings, offering low-friction movement for long-term, low maintenance usage
MB Kit Systems will use a complex configurator to turnaround designs and quotes quickly. And, with the system’s smart design and Glide-Line’s commitment to digital fabrication, custom conveyor systems can be rapidly deployed without compromising quality or construction integrity.
Founded in 1996 in Akron, Ohio, MB Kit Systems Inc. was the first North American distributor of item International’s extruded aluminum profiles and components of the Machine Building Kit System. MB Kit Systems’ engineers specialize in creating dynamic applications, designing belt-driven linear actuators with travel from a few inches to over 10ft.
Source: MB Kit Systems Inc.